On my Windows 10, Trello is opening only in fullscreen mode, and it is hiding my Windows taskbar. Button for turn off full screen (next to X) doesn't work. Could you help me about that?
Hi @Brle This not a problem of trello software interface. It's an windows system problem.
Steps to resolve:
Right Click on taskbar >> click on taskbar settings >> taskbar behaviour>> unclick to the automatically hide the taskbar
If this will work please let me know 🙏
Thank you @Brle
I think that's right answer
I have the same problem (since yesterday), and your proposed solution does not work (I have the task bar locked, it doesn't automatically hide).
Can you please help?
Rgds
Sergio
I think @Gupta Vishal may have misinterpreted the problem. I just started experiencing the same thing as @Brle today. The Trello window is always maximized. Notice how the option to "Restore" the window is disabled:
I have the same issue, has only started this week and is not an issue with any other programs just Trello
The solution is to press F11 to Toggle Full Screen, which is also available from the window menu:
Same problem. Always maximized. Started a couple weeks ago.
Try pressing F11 to Toggle Full Screen, which is also available from the window menu:
Thanks, that has worked
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.