Hi,
Just starting to trial this feature & am wondering if there is a way to post a View in Confluence with filters applied?
I have a View in my Discovery project that has a range of Product Areas. I do not want to create a new view for each Product Area. From Confluence, I would like to insert the table/view for a specific Product Area, so I can just show a subset of all products. However, to do that - I have to apply the filter to the view first, which means that view is subject to change - multiple Product Teams may be using that view. I am expecting that all Squads will use the one Discovery project if we were to roll this out.
When using Roadmaps, I am able to paste a URL for a Roadmap with a filter applied, and the URL honours that. e.g. https://testprojectname.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/NS/boards/16/roadmap?label=Marketing inserts a roadmap with that label applied.
For a View - it doesn't apply any filter in the URL, and so Confluence will always show the View from Jira. Inserting a Jira query/table into Confluence is not as good because it doesn't have the latest fields (Votes, Delivery Status).
Any ideas?
Thanks
Narelle