It's that time of year again!
We're close to the end of the year, how exciting! We liked, we shared, and we learned so much this summer. Our July, August, September leaderboard is much anticipated and it's with great pleasure to congratulate *drumroll please* @Brant Schroeder coming in first with an awesome 65870 points. Here were the Top 10 Leaders for this Quarter:
2. @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 3. @John Funk 4. @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ 5. @Craig Nodwell 6. @Trudy P Claspill 7. @Alex Koxaras -Relational- 8. @Jack Brickey 9. @Joseph Chung Yin 10. @Andy Gladstone And a round of applause for our leading Atlassians:1. @Srinatha Tondihal 2. @Daniel Eads 3. @Alex W 4. @Nick Haller 5. @Viktoriya Borisova 6. @Eduardo Alvarenga 7. @Christine P. Dela Rosa 8. @Vitalii Saienko 9. @Angélica Luz 10. @Darryl Lee
Congratulations again to our spectacular leaders!
The new Leader of the Pack badge will be available shortly and the next leaderboard rollover is on January 1, 2023. See you then!
Congrats everyone!
I love seeing this summary report and recalling how often I have seen so many of these names in Questions, Discussions and Articles I participated in over the past quarter. Wishing everyone much success in the quarter ahead!
Excellent work everyone!
Congratulations to everyone!
Thank you @Saralie S. for this post! It's a real morale booster
Congratulations to everyone, it's great to see so many names I recognise.
Congratulations everyone!
I'm very proud of everyone!
Congratulations everyone! 😇
It's a tremendous effort every day, to achieve such results!
Congrats all!
Congratulations everyone 🧨
👏👏👏
congratualtions to All Leaders for this quater
Vikram P
Congrats everyone! Great job contributing to this wonderful community!
Congrats everyone! :-j
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.