I need to translate the drop down list from Dutch to English. Where can I find the configuration for the drop down translation exactly?
Hi Sercan,Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Here is an article that shows you how to translate your customer portal: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/05/translate-your-customer-portal And here is a quick translation from Dutch to English of the types on your screenshot:
- Inlog problemen --> Login problems- IP adres vrijgeven --> Release IP address- E-mail adres toevoegen --> Add email addressI hope this helps.Cheers,
Peter
see the image
Move to answer.
hello Peter,
I am unfortunately not able to find the drop down list and also not able to find the translation page. I can't see the menu language support.
First of all, how can I exactly find the project for the request type? The name of the request type is by example "scanapp". i found the request type id and the project id.
in which menu can i find the drop down list and translate the list? i looked at many places but didn't find anything about the list or any translation about a list i found for other projects.
@Sercan Yazici : if you can't see the menu under Project settings > Language support you might not have the right permissions on the project or in your Jira instance. You should also be able to find the different request types under Project settings.
Cheers,
i have found the project settings for the type of request. Unfortunately I don't have language support in the menu. Does it require also a different role (even if I see the project settings)?
What version of Jira/JSM do you use?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.