Hi - I am a contractor for a company that has me doing anything from marketing management, social media and I run all of their websites, which I have built also. It is a car importer with around 20 dealerships and most having two websites as well as 2 ecommerce sites. So I am BUSSSSYYYY!!! I also do graphic design work and things pop up every single day and suddenly. So planning is a bit of a nightmare but mostly when it comes to invoicing at the end of the month I am having to go back through emails and my physical diary to see what I have written down or communicated because I am just so frantic that I don't always get around to writing things down as I go. I would like to have something in my Trello where I can write my jobs in that I have done, as I do them - rather than shuffling around in my diary etc. I also need to start using Trello more for planning but to be honest planning is a bit of a no go as things come in off the cuff and have to be dealt to immediately. I am literally going nuts so I need some ideas of a great template or even power-ups or an app etc. Please helllllp. Thanks :-)