Hi all,
I am trying to install Jira On premises on my PC
but i get following ERROR: Could not open file legal\java.xml.crypto\ADDITIONAL_LICENSE_INFO
Have anyone faced this issue before? or anyone can help me to fix this
your help is appreciated
That error message is not coming from the Bamboo or Jira install you claim to be running. It suggests your Java install has been damaged.
What do you mean by this, do I need to reinstall java?
Hi @wejdan_alohaideb ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
It seems an error relted to your jdk https://bugs.java.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7094155 . Try to install jdk 1.8
Fabio
Thank you Fabio, I checked my javaer version and it is jdk 1.8.
what I did to fix the issue is restarting my PC. but right now I am able to start jira application on tomcat server. logs says "Failed to create server shutdown socket on address [localhost] and port [8005] (base port [8005] and offset [0])java.net.BindException: Address already in use: NET_Bind"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.