I have a team who has been using a free workspace. I want to move/transfer their board, without losing the existing content, under my premium account. Is there a way to do this?
Hi Alicia,
Thanks for reaching out!
You can move a board into a different Workspace following these instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/
Moving a board to a different Workspace won't affect any board content (such as cards, due dates etc).
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
LaraThe Trello Team
This article has a description about licensing questions, the word mov board is not even mentioned. It is time consuming reading long articles and find out that is not relevant at all.
Hi @Stefano Vidonis, so sorry about that!
This is the correct article link: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/
Let me know if you have any further questions!
All the best,LaraThe Trello Team
Unfortunately I haven't described my challenge in the detail. I would take over a workspace outside the enterprise and include this in an enterprise workspace. Is this possible? Which way do I start?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.