Hallo,
weiß jemand ob man die Zeitleiste auch farbig darstellen kann?
Das wäre super hilfreich.
Vielen Dank
Hi there,
Welcome to the Trello community!
Right now, it isn’t possible to change the colours on our Timeline view.
Your suggestion and use case definitely makes sense. One option could be to use the Label option, which will sort the timeline into lanes based on coloured labels. I know this is far from the ideal expectation that you’ve with coloured labels but to be candid this is the only inbuilt way to set coloured labels, video grab showing how it works:
https://share.getcloudapp.com/2Nu7zl48
That being said, I understand how this could be helpful, so I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there’s any additional info you’d like for me to send their way.
Best,
Sneha
@Sneha Dhavande
Two years have passed... so any news on "coloring cards for the timeline view? We're very interested in that, too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.