Hello everyone! Happy Friday!

The first day of Fall was last Thursday so I thought I would post a fall related question. What is your favorite fall tradition and why?
Is it visiting a pumpkin patch to pick up some pumpkins and gourds, going to pick apples which is said to be the most popular and oldest fall traditions in the US, going to an Oktoberfest celebration, attending a harvest festival, or just simply wearing a sweater and eating a certain type of food?
My favorite fall tradition is going on a trip; road or other to see amazing fall colors! Every year I keep up with my tradition and go somewhere in Arizona or elsewhere to see the fall colors. I love Aspen and Maple trees and how beautiful the spectrum of colors is. I especially love the yellows! This year I will be in NYC for fall and will hopefully get to experience the fall colors there. And in years to come I hope to take one of the many adventures across the US to see fall colors, that is somewhere besides where I live.

So, my question for all of you is what is your favorite fall tradition and why?