Hello,
I am participating in the Kudos program and while it has been fun so far, trying to pick up badges by liking content and participating in discussions, I just wanted to give the feedback that at my current level, 10, I now need to double my points, which is quite a steep increase from the other levels, especially considering a lots of the challenges are 50 or 100 points. I understand it's not a race but it will take me considerably more time to go up to the next level and if everything after 10 is like this, it's a little discouraging.
I try to visit the Atlassian Community regularly but there is a limit to how much time I can constructively spend here. I can't speak for everyone, and I can see in the leader table for some people, this is not a problem but for others, like me, I think it's just a big jump up. Just wanted to share my feedback.