Hi!
I find Premium billing very confusing without a clear basic explanation of how billing for workspaces works (if I'm not missing something anywhere in emails and https://trello.com/pricing and https://trello.com/premium).
I'm using Trello for many years, and after transitioning to workspaces, I thought Premium was activated for my whole account and not for individual workspaces, but now I noticed that it is probably not the case.
Do I get it right that each workspace is set to Premium and billed accordingly separately?
On https://trello.com/pricing there is "Per user/month if billed annually ($12.50 billed monthly)" and no mention about workspaces. It looks like standard Pricing page like on other services where you see what you pay monthly for your whole account. No mention about something like workspaces.
There is "Unlimited Workspaces" listed in the Enterprise plan, so that sort of implies that the Premium plan for workspaces is working differently, but again - where is the explanation? Is there a limit for workspaces on Premium? how they are billed?
And in https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/ such information is missing too, there is mainly information regarding billing users.
Thanks for the clarification,
Pavel