Is it possible to set Required field validations for Product discovery workflows as we do with JIRA?
When creating an issue I want 3 fields to be set as required fields
Hi @serhat , it's not something that the product supports today.
There's 2 related features though:
Thanks for the prompt response @Tanguy Crusson
- Is this something in your roadmap?
- I find fields useful rather than raw description text since I prioritize the feature depending on the field values.
- I like your idea #1. But I want them required not optional if I understood correctly. I like to create ideas with the "Create idea" button.
It's not something that comes up frequently as feedback @serhat so not high priority today. Usually the teams we talked to looked for a more flexible/less structured way to capture information quickly as ideas - and refine them later if/when they decide to explore them in more details.
We definitely do plan to integrate better with the "create idea" button though, so it works the same from that dialog - but it's not there yet today
If you don't mind sharing: what are the fields you want to make compulsory?
We need this please. We need to have certain fields in place (required fields) before transitioning to Delivery Status and we need to be able to lock down the transition to Delivery Status to a Jira Group (Portfolio Managers in tech delivery and not Product Managers in the Business.
Additionally, where can we find the JPD roadmap and features/bug request tickets?
I've searched to no avail.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.