We've noticed that when .rc2 files are included in the revision, nothing is displayed in the code review in Crucible, but it could just be displayed as a text file. Is it possible to change some setting to get it to show up?
Hi Ruth,
Whether a file is considered binary or not, depends mostly on the SCM being used. The SCMs in turn usually determine this based on presence of non-printable characters in the file.
For SVN this depends on the "svn:mime-type" property of the file. Anything starting with 'text/' will be considered text. You can modify the default mime/types for files by extension, by editing the raw-mime.types file (seeĀ this knowledge base article).
Thanks for that tip! I will give it a try.
Ok, I found and edited that file appending 'rc rc2' on the end of the list of text/plain, restarted Crucible, but I still don't see it as text.
Are you using SVN? The binary-ness determination is done at indexing time - you might need to reindex the repository.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.