Hi all
so I have an Ansible Playbook that:
1. Creates and Ubuntu EC2 on AWS
2. Then updates the EC2 and installs some packages and reboots
3. It then creates a Bamboo user and group and sets the password
4. It copies the Bamboo agent tar file sets its owner as Bamboo
5. I then run the installer and it approves the new agent via an API call
6. The script waits until the file bamboo-agent.cfg.xml is created
The problem is sometimes it happens meaning everything goes well and my new agent goes live on line or it just sits there then times out, I look at the logs and see that it is waiting to get approval
INFO | jvm 2 | 2022/09/25 20:09:02 | * This agent requires manual approval.
INFO | jvm 2 | 2022/09/25 20:09:02 | * UUID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
then I look at the Bamboo agents
so how can it be approved and still asking for approval? I need this to be able to setup and start the agent without errors, any help would be great