Hello everyone,
whenever I create a new list, I would like Butler to create one or more cards in that list, each with a specific label as well as a start date and a due date.
The problem is, that the rule for autocreating a card demands the name of the list the card shall appear in. When creating the automation, though, I don't yet know the names of the lists I might create.
That was the easy version of the problem and I would be happy to get an answer for that!
Best Mat
The more complicated version includes me creating a trello lists within pipedrive via a pipedrive integration. In this case list will be created and named within pipedrive. There are several scenario that create list names that include the project name and the word "promotion" or "todo". ideally I would like to have Butler create different cards depending whether the list name contains the word "promotion" or "todo". Is that possible within Trello or do I have to use API for that?