Hi all, brand new user here setting up Trello for the first time, and I have a question...
Basically, I want a global label filter that displays cards from all workspaces and boards in one place. Is there a way to do this?
I do want multiple boards to differentiate between major projects, but I'd like the ability to (for example):
- add a small checklist in a card on a research board,
- add the label "quick to dos",
- then, in a "dash" board, quickly view everything with the "quick to dos" label in a list, with changes made here reflected in the original card locations.
A lot of cards have overlapping relevance in different areas, so multiple labels would allow me to recontextualise them quickly without duplication.
I tried syncing with Unito, but I want to quickly toggle, not spend five minutes working through settings to change the label filter or add a new relationship every time I create a board.
Many thanks in advance!