I noticed that, in some of my builds, the downloadable links for the artifacts aren't there. I'm seeing this when I click on a plan, then click on a build within that plan. Then, I'm going to the Artifacts tab to the right of Summary.
This shows a list of artifacts associated with the build. Under Artifact, it says the artifact name, and then to the right, it shows the file size.
For some of my builds, the names of the artifacts in this list are also links that, when you click on them, allow you to download the file. This is what is supposed to happen. But for some other builds, the name of the artifact is not a link, and you can't download anything.
What reasons can you think of that might prevent the links from being added, or otherwise cause this to happen? Maybe the files are being moved or aren't put in the place where Bamboo is expecting them to be? Is linking the files in this way native to Bamboo?