I know you can use submodules, can you use subtree commands in SourceTree?
Thanks
It's being actively worked on, watch this space
OK. Cool. In both Mac and PC?
Cheers
Mac first, Windows to follow (as is usually the case at the moment). Which one are you looking for?
Both. We use it in both OS
Bump. Just wondering if this is present in the Windows versions yet? I peeked at the issue and it "acts" like its in, but I see no "Subtrees" section in my repository after establishing a subtree
It's being actively worked on, that much I can tell you
This is good to hear, and I hope it gets released post-haste... I literally just approved using git-subtree due to SourceTree's support of it, until we realized the gotcha is that its not on the Windows version. Anyways, thanks for the quick response. I would love to find out a planned release date if you can find that out.
It won't be in the next release as that development stream is in lockdown, so the release after that. We release pretty frequently for Windows so you won't be waiting too long.
any updates on this yet Kieran?
Hey Aditya,
As my last comment said:
"It won't be in the next release as that development stream is in lockdown, so the release after that. We release pretty frequently for Windows so you won't be waiting too long."
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.