I saw this video on editing Google docs while still in Trello using the Preview mode. I can however only view and not edit the doc while in Trello. Even though the doc I create is shared with anyone with the link (and can edit).Any ideas?
Hi Rob, sorry that you aren't able to edit your Google docs from the board. I just tested this again and it works for me.
Are using the browser app and is it possible you can share a short screen recording of what happens when you try editing docs this way? You can also reach out to us via https://trello.com/contact, we are happy to further investigate and help with this.
Hi Victor.
I tried using the App as well as via a browser.
I will send the screen recording on https://trello.com/contact
Thanks!
Okay sounds great, we will be looking forward to receiving the screen recording.You are welcome!
It's interesting that you're trying to edit Google Docs directly within Trello using the Preview mode. However, keep in mind that sometimes features and integrations can vary based on updates and compatibility.Regarding your issue, it's possible that changes in settings or updates have affected the functionality you're trying to use. If you're still facing this problem, I recommend checking for any recent updates or changes in Trello or Google Docs that might address or impact this feature.By the way, if you're ever in need of brochure templates for your projects, you might want to check out the brochure template google docs. Hope you find a solution to your editing concern!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.