In order to update comments from Trello within my erp, am using a ssl enabled webhook which works fine and shows results in browser but not during the integration call.
https://url/api/method/pj.utils.utils.webhook_test
is the format.
@SapnaS
Did you create webhook using Trello api ? It requires you to define the idModel in addition to supplying the callback url. Check up on the api documentation for webhooks.
yes, it seems the url header may be missing something which isn't within the documentation of Trello webhooks.
This is because the url works fine on browser but within Trello webhook, it gives 403 error.
Could you pl guide regarding this?
I have not come across much difficulty in creating an endpoint for the webhook and do not recall needing anything special on the header. I am guessing from your comment that the url works on the browser that you may have not enable it for Post method.
I am not familiar with the issues you are facing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.