Hi, Thanks for the support first of all.
Custom field problem....
I also read the discussions but I cannot find a solution to my problem.
I have 20+ projects each having 3 subtasks. These subtask cards need to have different custom fields from each other. Which means I need to have different cards in ONE board. Which I cannot create.. Custom fields selection applies to ALL THE CARD ON ONE BOARD.
Then whats the purpose of "make template" option. Well, I know that make template is thou, I need more flexibility than this.
What I believe is that tere must be something wrong with me that I cannot create that.
I dont understand to use the same set of custom fields for ONE Board. Well, obviously I am not an PMP, then I asked to a PMP, she approved my intention to be right from PM point of view.
I can only adapt my project by having 3 boards ( 3 subtasks) with 20+ cards which doesnt solve my problem... I cannot follow my business this way.
I do hope that I overlooked a solution. How can I proceed ?
If I cannot create this I donnow how to use trello for my business. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
all the best, y