The card labels are now lighter with a dot in each one, and difficult to read. I would like to know how I can get the original colors back. I cannot distinguish between the cards anymore, with this change.
Hi @Dave Borton ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please look at this article - it is a new feature. Unfortunately it is not possible to change it back right now.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-dreams-coming-true-today-more-label-colors-available/ba-p/2132664
Okay, thanks for responding. I am really have trouble with this new feature, as it doesn't work at all for my eyes. Please just update me accordingly when I can get the original label colors back. Hopefully, it will be soon ! Thanks
@Dave Borton A lot of people are not happy about this feature. I recommend you to send feedback to Atlassian as it is described in the comments of the provided article.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.