I can put as attachment link to local folder, e.g. \Documents\Downloads. Trello shows "LINK" but unfortunately I cannot open the folder by clicking to the LINK. How does it work, please?
@Pavel Odehnal
The url cannot be a point to a local directory. Trello is a webapp.
Understand- thank you. Is there any solution to open a link to file or folder using script cooperating with Windows?
Perhaps you can share what you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to get some data to be used in your automation?
I would like to attach link to local file or folder e.g.
\Temp\file.txt
or
\Temp
and open the file or folder in Windows by clicking to the link.
All should be performed on local machine not in any browser. It should be possible and allowed by Windows- hopefully ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.