We are trying to develop a script in perl or phython that would use rest api to create a repository and project in Crucible/Fisheye.
Let me know if this is possible ? If yes what is the best approach we need to follow to achieve this ?
It is not possible. You will have to write your own REST modules to expose that functionality.
Hi @Guruprasad Ravindranath,
It is clearly possible, see the REST documentation: https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/fecru.html. Actually, as explained in this documentation, there are even python examples provided that do exactly what you are looking for - they show how to create repositories and projects, see https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/fecru-rest-examples/src/master/python/
Hope that helps,Piotr
Hmm. Looks like I will have to update my bookmarks! I have https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html
Thank you for such a quick response. I will refer the links and share how it goes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.