Hi everyone!
I'm new to trello and I'm trying to set up some automations on my board. Using the card repeater plug-in, I created several cards representing periodic tasks that get copied to a list called "Today" whenever the date/time triggers to card repeater.
I then created an automation in Butler that triggers whenever a card is copied to the list "Today", and as an action, it creates a due date set to one minute later (to avoid potential timing issues):

I have another automation that adds me as a member whenever a due date is set:

Finally, I set a third automation to send all card members an email at the moment the due date is due:

To my frustration, I have only managed a couple of times to receive the emails, but I cannot reproduce it anymore and now, for some reason, it stopped working altogether.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? All the other automations work perfectly, but this one is driving me nuts! I'd appreciate any advice in this regard.
Thanks,
Chris