no emails from trello
turned off mobile notifications
turned off desktop notifications and changed the Notification e-mail frequency to instant
still not getting email I need your help
Hi @Sinan Yaslı - welcome to the Community!
It looks like your email was flagged by our security filter - sorry about that! I have now removed the flag.
Can you monitor both your inbox and spam folders over the next week and see if you start to receive email notifications again? If you could let me know as soon as you receive your first notification, that would be great!
Hello @Alex W
no incoming email notifications yet
I will inform you as soon as the e-mail arrives.
Thanks for your help
@Alex W I have good news
I received the first email notification
I got the first email notification, thank you I m very happy thank u very much
Awesome to hear @Sinan Yaslı - do you mind accepting my answer as the correct answer please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.