Hi!
First, sorry for my english, isnt very good.
I want to extract info from power ups with api calls, im using Chronos time tracker, its a way with the Trello Api to extract info from power ups?
Thanks for your time!
Take a look at the documentation for the Trello REST API. The API call you want to get data from powerups is:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-cards/#api-cards-id-plugindata-get
The Trello developer docs have great information about how to get started and how to use the APIs.
@Tomas Roselli
@Allen -Amazing PowerUps- is right but sometimes it is in a specific attachment on the card like Typeform.
Hi Milynnus! I tried with the attachments but the response that i get its 200 ok, and in the body []
Nothing else, so i understand that in this case isnt there.
Thanks for your response! Have a nice day
Hi Allen! I tried with the PluginData but the response that i get its 200 ok, and in the body []
Nothing else, so i understand that in this case isnt there the info
Thanks for your response! Have a nice day!
I think you are assuming that the data is accessible. This will depend specific implementation of the Power Ups. In some cases, it is simply not available at all.
Exactly, i was working assuming that the data is accessible, because i doesnt know very much, for that reason i was triying to access via api. Im going to try another PowerUp!
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.