This evening the label colours on my cards have changed - it now looks more minimal and the colours are faded. Any idea if you can change it back and how? Thanks in advance!
Hi @Liraz 👋 Welcome!
Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.
Yeah, looks like Trello has released changes to the label colours. As far as I know you can't change it back. Check out this post for more info and some FAQs.
Hope that helps!
Agreed, this is a horrible change.
It's a horrible change! the fact that there's no option to go back to the original color format is annoying and terrifying! I'm considering another platform already.
And I thought it was something I did! Thanks for letting me know this changed for everybody.
It's so unhelpful - the colours now are barely noticed and it hard to distinguish between some of them. I really hope they reconsider. Thanks for the support!
Thanks for your help Christl! I really do hope they reconsider and will let them know what I think of that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.