Hello, I was wondering if the feature to use Atlassian Datalake date in external tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.) is available and if not, will it be available and when?
@Krzysztof Achinger this is from Atlassian's data lake page "Near real-time access to data in your BI tool of choice with standardized connectors rather than relying on slow, bulky data export APIs COMING SOON" https://www.atlassian.com/platform/analytics/what-is-atlassian-data-lake#why-use-the-atlassian-data-lake
I would suggest submitting a support issue so as they expand the product you could potentially be used to test new features that you are interested in.
We are directly connecting to Atlassian Data Lake through Visual Studio / SSIS but the connection is an old ODBC. We're trying to migrate to a better connection but have not heard back from Atlassian Data Lake Support/team on direction or documentation.
I didn't know that any connection is possible at the moment. Anyhow, it sounds like waiting for the official release of the feature is the way to go.
Yeah, I thought I heard about that in the EAP but I was not sure, thank you for sharing the page.
@Krzysztof Achinger Here is the Jira ticket you can watch for updates: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-4
cc @Hendrik Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.