I have a card that has a recurrence set on it that I want to remove, but I don't see where this can be done. Any ideas?
@Marjana Cowan welcome to the community! Head to Automation, then Calendar, and see if there are any rules in there for creating cards. If not, then go to the card that is being created and you should see an option for Card Repeating Power-Up on the right hand side and see options for removing/disabling it there!
Thanks for your reply, @Brittany Joiner . There's nothing listed under automation and when I go into the created card and click "Repeat" it says "This card will not repeat", but it still shows up every Tuesday and Thursday, like I originally set it. I've deleted a lot of them that appear, but I still don't know how to turn that off.
@Marjana Cowan intresting. if you go to the bottom of the card that has repeat, looking in the activity... does it reference another card that it was copied from? if so, if you go to that card, does it also say the card will not repeat? Or can you delete that card?
Yes, I can get to the original card, but it also states "This card will not repeat". I was able to delete that card. We will see tomorrow if another shows up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.