I used to open Trello in Trello app on laptop, now it automatically opens in browser.
How to turn it off?
Thank you!
Hello @Anja Toplek ! nice to meet you!
Maybe it is only a matter of Google configuration.
Try to see wich are your inicial pages wich are configurated in your Chrome navigator (in case you use Chrome... )
I attach an image of my incial pages configuration. In your case maybe appears Trello page.
If yes, you will only have to remove it
Let me know if I have understand your problem ;-) Sorry if not :-)
Regards
Alicia.
@Alicia Filíu Birlanga nice to meet you too!
I'm afraid that's not the problem But thank you for your time
Oh, yes, I see.
I will think about it again. And I will be alert for other answers.
Now I am intrigued... ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.