I've just upgraded to Trello Premium to use calendar style views to organise across boards for meetings etc.But when I open the mobile phone app (iOS) there is no option for calendar view? Am I missing something or is this view not available in the mobile app?
Hello @Will ,
nice to meet you.
Yes, in your mobile you can choose the option to see your things. ( I attach a screenshot of my mobile)
But the calendar view on the mobile is different from the calendar view on the pc. It is much less functional.
I like best to sync the calendar with Google Calendar with the Power up Calendar, and see everything directly in my Google calendar.
I hope this is helpful for you :-)
Regards
Alicia.
Thank you Alicia. Yes the mobile view is not very functional, so I will explore linking with Google Calendar Sync, thanks.
Happy for helping you :-)
Hi Will,It's Violetta from Planyway:)Planyway power-up for Trello has a mobile app to work with Trello boards in the calendar view. It's free and has wide range of features. Please check it out: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/planyway-calendar-for-trello/id1398708038
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.