I am attempting to create an automation that will copy and link any card assigned to me and due in the next 7 days to another board (ie Project Board A has a card assigned to me due in 7 days, butler will now copy and link the card to Daily Snapshot board on list Due This Week)
I can only seem to make the automation work within a single board - not across all boards in the workspace.
Here is the automation I created - feedback is appreciated.
when a due date less than 7 days from now is set on a card assigned to me, copy the card to the bottom of list "This Week", and link the cards together
If I am going about this type of task management in the wrong way on Trello I also welcome suggestions! My goal is to keep sight of tasks due soon across several projects in one place.
Thanks in advance!