while Checking out a new branch the UI froze. not responsive.Source Tree version - 4.2.0Mac OS version - Mac OS Ventura 13.0
Yep, this seems to be a brand new thing in Sourcetree on macOS Ventura. I've been using it with Ventura for weeks without issue, but in the past couple of days I can't merge or checkout a branch.The main window for the repo gets greyed over, as if there's a pop-up being displayed, but the pop-up is nowhere to be found. Can't "Quit" the app as usual because there is this pop-up somewhere, but not visible, so have to Force Quit Sourcetree.
Same here
Only started happening when I updated to the beta 6 of Ventura, updating Sourcetree from 4.1.9 to 4.2.0 did not resolve the issue!
same here.
I just updated to beta 7 of Ventura which was just released and can confirm that the issue is now resolved!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.