Hello there,
I`d like to improve my Trello Tasks with a Custom Field in which i can see the name of the person who created the Card in a board. I`ve started with the Rule "Set Cusom field" > "Creator" to "*Name of the Creator*" after creating a Card. There are some Variables working like {cardname} but it doesn`t seem to work with my idea.
Thanks in Advance.
Greetings,
Tim
Hi @Tim Schulze ! Welcome to the community what variable are you using for the card creator? Did you try {username} or {fullname}?Your command could then say something like "when a card is added to the board, set custom field "Creator" to {fullname}"
Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows it seems like {username} is the variable i was searching for. I did try {fullname} and it doesn`t work for me.
Thanks again.
Greetings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.