I've started using Trello for very straightforward sprint planning with my team, using the free version of Trello. We have a workspace, and in that I create a board for the sprint which lasts 2 weeks. During the sprint we move tasks around, and at the end of the sprint I make a new board and archive the previous one.
This worked fine until last week - after making the new trello board I realized I messed something up in the name and wanted to edit it, which was not possible anymore. For other boards I can just click on the title, with this new board that doesn't do anything.
What's worse, I realized I cannot edit it at all, I cannot archive it either. So I cannot change the board nor get rid of it.
I made a new board, and realized it has the same issue. I currently have 4 "closed"/archived boards, and 4 open ones, of which 2 are not editable by me anymore; even though I created them all in the same way..
Is this some limitation of the free version I wasn't aware of? Or is this some sort of bug? Would be grateful for any insight people might have.
Thanks in advance.