I haven't used Trello because of dark mode not being implemented. Now I HAVE TO and it's absolutely terrible. Not the software itself but just the fact that its all light mode.
Please do something!
There are forums on here from 2018.
I understand that it might not have been a priority but it's been 4 years! It's 2022 ffs!
Maybe if your community could literally fucking see the screen we'd appreciate all your other efforts more. I know not many people care about going blind from work, but those of us that do are serious about it. I'll do all i can to stay off of trello because YES this is serious.
Also every other software I use for my company has darkmode. This isn't that hard of a process, as a business owner and developer myself. So please don't give us any corporate bs. We want something simple and you've literally lost customers to this so please someone just speak up at the next meeting. Change is not that hard when it benefits everyone.