Hi there,
I have an integration from Opsgenie to Statuspage to create incidents based on an Alert, so I know the connection is solid.
I have a component to test with 'ste test'
For my test team in the integration under the 'For other Opsgenie alerts' I have the condition set,
If alert is created in Opsgenie, create and incident and update the components/indients statuses according to tags.
In the alert I am setting the tag as
cmp_ste test:partial_outage
The incident is created with all the correct details but I constantly see this in statuspage
"No components were marked as affected by this incident."
Is there something else I should be checking is set to allow the tags to impact the component correctly?
I notice that the tags disappear when the little tick is in the create alerts conditions in Opsgenie. If I untick it and put tags, they remain on the opsgenie alert?