Hi all. I have a rule set in Butler under "Due Date" that looks like this:
the moment a card in list "Stage 4: Full Proposal Pending Customer" is due, add the red "Pricing Expired" label to the card, post comment "@card Pricing has expired - review needed to determine next steps for this opportunity", remove all the checklists from the card, set the item due in 1 weeks, move the card to the top of list "Stage 1: Bid Review", and set due date in 1 weeks
The rule fires, and the first two actions - adding the label, and posting the comment - happen just fine. However, the last part - moving the card - doesn't work.
When I look in the command log, I see this:
- Running command on board boardname (removed for privacy)
- I posted comment "@card Pricing has expired - review needed to determine next steps for this opportunity" in card cardlink (removed for privacy)
and then this error:

I've tried searching for this specific error message without any joy, and have even removed the checklist from the card - makes no difference.
Can anyone help me unpick why this rule isn't working as I want?