I use Trello as CRM.
Yesterday I tried to sort a list with about 490 cards it didn't go through smoothly until I tried again and again.
Finally I got it sorted
My is how many cards can a list carry in Trello ?
I use Trello as CRM
Hi Kingsley, thanks for getting in touch.
Rafael here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay!Happy to work on this with you.
We actually don't recommend more than 500 opened cards per board in order to not lose performance so 490 cards just in a list are a lot to process. It is expected that sorting that many cards would take some time to finish.
Keep in mind these numbers in order to get the best performance while using Trello.
Hope this information helps.
All the best,Rafael DillAtlassian Support - TrelloATLASSIAN
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.