Some months back I created a new set of cards for a new business of mine and I now cannot find them anywhere
I have tried logging in with several different e mails with no success
How can I find them?
Hi Philip ... this isn't an answer, simply commiserations. I've come looking for an answer to how I can retrieve access to an account.A friend who I'd invited to the project has now invited *me* to the board, but I'm now there as a guest, on my own creation. Very frustrating!
Hi @Philip Matthews and @Jane Oldham ,Rafael from Trello Support, I hope you're okay!The most probable cause for both of the problems related here would be that you are logging in with a different account.For security reasons, we cannot provide additional information here because this is public so, in order for us to take a deeper look at what is happening on your end, please submit a ticket here - https://trello.com/contactAdditionally, when submitting the ticket, please copy and paste a URL of one of the boards you are no longer finding. With this, we can look for lost accounts or lost boards.All the best,Rafael DillAtlassian Support - Trello
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.