So I run a Carwash and we have a lot of cars that we need to get from companies and then deliver them back.
We just started to use Trello to keep track of the cars and it works very well, but there is some things I don't know how to implement.
Our setup is like this:
We have a "Workspace" called "Get/Deliver"
in that workspace we have "boards" named with dates "23-08-22, 24-08-22 and so on"
then we have lists - "To get" - "Getting" - "Delivered to our company" - "Done -> Delivery" - "Delivered -> Invoice" - "Invoiced"
And then as cards we have the cars
The thing I want now is:
1. All the cards that's not in the list "Invoiced" by the end of the day should move to the same list but in tomorrows board.
2. When a month has gone all the boards with the months date should be archived grouped together so that we can go back and view then easily.
3. And a way to get a simple overview of all the cars in Todays board and sort them by priority and Time
Or maybe someone have a smarter overall sollution, I'm just getting started with Trello and don't have much knowledge atm.
