So... I've got a weird issue and I've had it for around the last 4 years, was wondering if anyone here had any ideas what's going on.
When I log in to Trello in the browser I have no access to any of my boards, workspaces or those that I've joined. The page seems to load fine and then line by line I lose anything that's in a workspace. I had contacted Atlassian directly years ago and whoever picked it up pretty much said it's impossible and so I couldn't be having this issue *sigh*.
Stupid thing is, it seems fine in the desktop app so it's definitely not an account-level problem.
Anyone have any ideas?
Can't seem to add screenshots to this post so I'll see what I can do about adding them afterwards.
1. This is what I see when the page initialises.

2. After a few seconds it clears my workspaces and tells me I don't have any.

3. But the system knows that I definitely do have some...

4. Navigating to my personal workspace I get `Page not found`, but I can see that I have the boards all there...

5. Trying to open any of the boards I get this:

6. Windows desktop app works absolutely fine.
