I am looking to make an if statement in Butler. I have two boards semi-synced. I can get the checklist items from a card to add items to the new board so the lower team can work independently. I even have it synced so new items added to the lower board show up in the card on the master board. The problem is this creates a loop. Is there a way to create a rule for "if there is already a list item in the master list for this card, then do not create a new card, else create a new card on the lower board for each item added to main card on the master list."
I also really wish two-way syncing cards was easier. I know there is a powerup for it, but with the paid version of trello I really feel like that should be included not an additional cost on top of trello.