Has the label design in Trello been updated? Have I missed something? Mine has changed but the rest of my team's haven't?! Top screenshot is my colleague (and what I had this morning). Then the bottom is what I've got now I've logged out / logged back in!
Hello @Anna Williamson,
My labels design has also changed as of today and I did't make any changes myself. So I thought this was an overall improvement. Interesting that the design is different for some other people. - And the change took effect after I logged out and logged back in, just as in your case.
The labels changed in all my boards too. Seems to be an design upgrade but I don't like it either. I am looking for a way to revert it.
I don't mind design, but before when I had more labels of same color I could add label with to keyboard clicks - number of color and number of position and that's it, now I have to use mouse to add label which is a big slow down...
Due to a big user base, many companies choose to make updates in parts. That's why some users still don't have the update.
Regarding the update itself we have already send some feedback to the Atlassian team and hoping to listen to us.
So far we know that this is only a part of the update, so more changes will come.
I love the new format but my other account hasnt updated yet. Hopefully it will soon unless there's something I need to do?
Yeah, same here. Why did they feel the need to change a perfectly good design to something so ugly?! Ugh, fucking redesigns...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.