Hi there,
Just working through Opsgenie to get a better understanding of it and am stuck with Incident Rules.
I have alerts coming through for the Billing Service when I create an issue in JSM, works well.
I have a pretty wide Incident Rule in place to just use as a trigger to see it in action, but it won't fire.

As far as I can understand shouldn't this just create an incident based on any Alert coming in for the impacted service of Billing. I expected it to create a P3 alert with the information in the relevant fields.
I have added other rules to look for specific Status or words also but nothing is firing.
Is there something specific I should be looking at to get this up and running.
I am the admin of the team that is bound to the Billing service and is added as responders to the issue also.
Thanks