on the phone app I can't find a way to list the cards in order of due time, I know there used to be a way to do it, and there's still a way to do it on the desktop client.
to see the cards in order of due time, instead of just seeing the whole board, on my phone i have to go through the board menu and click the calendar power up. I'm not sure if it's a setting i've changed, or just a change from an update in the app itself. if it's a setting i can't find how to change it back. I only have one board if that makes a difference.
to get to the function i'm talking about on the website you click on the trello icon next to the workspaces drop down along the top, and then it's underneath the templates section, the icon for it looks similar to a sinus wave from a heart monitor.