I read the info at the following link, but I am still confused.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/157036/macos-git-flow-repo-not-enabled
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Sourcetree: version 1.3.3.0
System Git: version 1.8.4
The following error is reported by sourcetree when I try to create a feature branch using git flow.
sh.exe C:\Users\sdfox\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\gitflow_local\gitflow\git-flow feature start feature5
fatal: Not a gitflow-enabled repo yet. Please run "git flow init" first.
Completed with errors, see above.
So I open up a terminal and run git flow init but I get an error that "git: 'flow' is not a git command. After reading some other articles, I started searching around. I could not find any kind of program within the /usr/bin/ directory that seems related to git flow. I am now wondering if it wasn't part of the installation. Is this a git issue or a source tree issue? I'm not sure where to go from here, so I would appreciate any advice. I do have both a master and dev branch that track the remote branches. If there is any other info that I can provide, just ask. Thanks in advance!