If anyone is willing to chat over Zoom to provide feedback about this, or any other general feedback using Compass, please hit the in-product "Give feedback" button (next to the search box in Compass) and reference this post so I can reach out and setup time with you. Happy Compassing!
Only a new compass user here - but let me try to answer:
Having an option to do this would be great. It would also be great to be able to create custom scorecard criteria from a generic REST call or New Relic NRQL query.
Of mixed mind about this one - having low level error information would be great as an option, but it should be toggleable so as not to unnecessarily clog up the activity feed. I don't see compass as an observability or incident management tool.
Yes this would make it much easier to bring components into Compass. We automatically instrument our applications using New Relic. At the moment I see that we can sync New Relic APM applications with Compass which is great, even if it is a manual sync for now.
Thanks,
Josh
I'd like to add one thing to Joshua's answer: The same but for DataDog
Hi Josh,
What I would like to see are the DORA 4 measurements?
We manage our production defects and Incidents within Jira.
Carl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.