I have set up notifications for the Slack Power-up in Trello that when one of my users does certain actions on cards, we are notified in Slack under the Trello App. I have a new employee starting so I wanted him to also receive these notifications. When I try to add the new user under Add Slack Alert in the power-up settings, it wants me to select a workspace and then a channel. I don't remember having to select a channel when I originally set this up. My colleague and myself are listed for receiving alerts as seen in the screenshot. Again, the notifications are displayed in Slack at the bottom in the Trello App and not in any particular channel in Slack. Can someone please help me remember how I set this up? Need to write this down....
Thank you for your time. If you need me to better explain things, I will try to.
